Today's Answers of My Telenor App | 14-7-2020

Today's answers of my Telenor App

There is a segment in My Telenor App, "Test your Skills" there you have to give answers of questions, if you will give Right answers then you will be rewarded with Mbs.

Image From Facebook


Today, I will tell you Today's my Telenor App's questions and answers.

Q1: Who liked Erthughrul in season 1 and 2?

A: Selcan Hatun
B: Aslihan Hatun
C: Gopche Hatun ✓
D: Colphan Hatun

Q2: Who were Ertughrul's best alp in season 1-3?

A: Turgut, Dundar and
B: Bamsi, Dogan and
C: Bamsi, Turgut and ✓
D: Gundugdu, Dundar and

Q3: What were the names of Ertughrul's children?

D: Gundoa, Savchi and Usman ✓

Follow us on Facebook:

Q4: What was the name of the Empire That Ertughrul found?

A: Outman Empire
B: Ottaman Empire ✓

Q5: Who was the Hayma Hatun?

A: Mother of Ertughrul ✓
B: daughter of Ertughrul
C: Ertughrul Aunt
D: Halima Hatun's Sister

Post a Comment

2 Comments